North Island Beer Bar – Sapporo
Sapporo’s North Island Beer Bar is very likely one of the bar spots for craft beers, as they hey brew their own, synonymous of freshness and assurance you might be able to drink some brews unavailable elsewhere.
A bit on the pricey side, but good place for a couple of pints of good beer to start the night off or meeting friends. The bar itself is fairly small, with some counter seats and a same size standing area, with an upstairs space for a few small tables.
Plenty of variety from different beer profiles to choose and meet your taste profile, or if you’re after discovering new flavours, this is a guarantee place.
Local people come to North Island Beer Bar for fresh beers and easy snacks, as food choice is slim and pub standard, but good enough for a craft beer bar, sausages and cheese platters, pizzas and pasta perfectly thought to pair your beers.
Discover more Craft Beer Drinking Spots
North Island Beer Bar
- Address: 10th Floor, Large Country Building, 4-10-1, Minami 2jo Nishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo City
- Telephone: +81 011-251-8820
- Website: https://northislandbeer.jp/beeabar/
- Tabelog: https://tabelog.com/en/hokkaido/A0101/A010102/1025030/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beerbarnorthisland/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BeerBarNorthisland/
ALL MEDIA © North Island Beer