Nihonbashi BrewPub – Tokyo
This Brewpub opened its doors in 2012 in the historic district of Nihonbashi, and allows guest to sample plenty of choice mainly from Japan and America.
Nihonbashi Brewery was inspired by Trevor Bass of Hopworks Urban Brewery (HUB) in Portland, and brews its own recipes created for the Brewpub under the supervision of Trevor, boasting a 12 taps-system daily changing with plenty of guest beer bottles also available.
The Bewpub brings together the local crowd after work and it’s open from lunchtime to midnight, serving some Japanese-Italian pizzas, burgers, sausages and other classic pub dishes.
Discover more Craft Beer Drinking Spots
- Address: 10-13 Nihonbashi Tomizawacho, Chuo City, Tokyo
- Telephone: +81 (0) 03-6231-0226
- Website: https://www.zot-inc.com/SHOP/nihonbashibrewery
- Tabelog: https://tabelog.com/en/tokyo/A1302/A130201/13215419/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nihonbashibrewery/
Mon-Sat 11:00-23:00 (L.O.22:00)
Lunch 11:00-14:00 Dinner 17:00 ~ 22:00
Sunday (Bank Holiday) 11:00 ~ 22:00 (L.O.21:00)
Lunch 11:00-14:00 Dinner 17:00 ~ 21:00
ALL MEDIA © ZOT INC