High Five – Tokyo
High Five has just turned five years old for this elegant, dimly lit bar, it has already received wide acceptance globally.
This is thanks to the energy and dynamism of owner Hidetsugu Ueno who has come to love since its new (largest) relocation since 2017.
A whiskey menu with more than 200 national and international references that only earns praise and adherents from all over the world.
Best things to try at High Five are, Bellinis by Ueno, Singapore Slings and its star cocktail White Lady are still a reference point to look at, while the classics with the region’s green tea liqueurs are as popular as ever.
- Address: B1F, Efflore Ginza5 Bldg, 5 Chome−4−15, Ginza, Chuo City, 104-0061 Tokyo, Japan
- Telephone: +81 3-3571-5815
- Website: https://www.barhighfive.com/
- Tabelog: https://tabelog.com/en/tokyo/A1301/A130101/13188812/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/barhighfive/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BARHIGHFIVE/
ALL MEDIA ©High Five Co. Ltd.