Hakodate Beer Hall – Hakodate
Hakodate Beer Hall is within the local famous and historic Bay Area’s Kanemori Red Brick Warehouses.
A very busy beer hall where local and travellers meet, and high ceilings creates an open and lively atmosphere, the perfect setting to enjoy some nice fresh local brew beer sand local food.
Beers at Hakodate Beer Hall are priced out average around ¥600 for a small glass and ¥900 for a larger measures.
The food menu have been perfectly thought to pair beers, with plenty of seafood and fresh local ingredients choices.
Good access with a seven-minutes’ walk from Hakodate Station is one of its attractions.
Discover more Drinking Spots
Hakodate Beer Hall
- Address: 14-12 Suehiro-cho, Hakodate City, Hokkaido
- Telephone: +81 0138-27-1010
- Website: http://hkumaiyo.com/
- Tabelog: https://tabelog.com/en/hokkaido/A0105/A010501/1000344/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hakodate_beerhall/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hakodatebeerhall/
Mon-Fri: 11:30 - 14:00, 17:00 - 23:30
Sat-Sun (Bank Holiday) - Closed
ALL MEDIA ©Hakodate Beer Hall
Disclaimer: Details are taken from official sources whenever possible. It is always prudent to check the official website before making conclusion to make sure that there have not been any changes. If you find an error in the details, then please let us know through the contact form.