Craft Beer Market Umeda – Osaka
A branch of popular’s Craft Beer Market chain in Umeda, Osaka.
In addition to serving well-selected craft beers at reasonable prices, the different bars of the very popular Craft Beer Market chain are also known for their above the average food offerings, being the Umeda branch in Osaka is no exception.
As with other Craft Beer Market branches, beers are typically priced at Y480 for a small glass and Y800 for a pint size, with around thirty choices on tap from local beers and some import choices.
The pub in the basement of Osaka Station, opened at the end of 2017, making this their first bar in Kansai Prefecture. The already know extensive beer draught choice with up to 30 beers on tap, has a westernized food menu available that includes signature burgers, pizzas and tapas.
Discover more Craft Beer Drinking Spots
Craft Beer Market Umeda
- Address: 4-2 Komatsubaracho UmedaChikagai, Kita-Ku, Osaka 530-0018
- Telephone: +81 6-6809-7558
- Website: https://www.craftbeermarket.jp/whity-umeda/
- Tabelog: https://tabelog.com/en/osaka/A2701/A270101/27114853/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cbm_whity_umeda/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRAFT-BEER-MARKET-%E3%83%9B%E3%83%AF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%81%86%E3%82%81%E3%81%A0%E5%BA%97-105132754300004/
Mon-Sun: 11:00 - 23:00
ALL MEDIA © Craft Beer Market