Craft Beer Market Toranomon – Tokyo
The very first branch to open of the popular craft beer chain Craft Beer Market. Shinbashi/Toranomon is a big drinking area so this place is always full.
Right in the middle of one of Tokyo’s busiest office districts, Craft Beer Market started its business journey in the best possible way when it opened in February 2011.
Normally all their beers follow a similar price righ below of ¥ 800 per pint. Since then they have set out to be the cheapest craft beer bar in Tokyo, although things have surely changed since they opened.
There are usually about 30 Japanese varieties on tap with many seasonal varieties, and it’s easy to find names like Baird, Aquila, Iwate Kura and Kinshachi along with other lesser-known beers like.
The food is served in portions the size of tapas, and they have quite a lot of foreign influence, even so, the selection is good, but keep in mind that it is a very popular place in the area, and they recommend booking in advance, especially on a Friday at night.
Discover more Craft Beer Drinking Spots
Craft Beer Market Toranomon
- Address: 1-23-3 Nishishinbashi 1F S.A.Grace, Minato 105-8419 Tokyo
- Telephone: +81 3-6206-1603
- Website: https://www.craftbeermarket.jp/toranomon/
- Tabelog: https://tabelog.com/en/tokyo/A1308/A130802/13122765/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cbm_toranomon/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/craftbeermarket.toranomon
Mon-Fri 11:30 - 14:00; 17:00 - 23:30
Sat-Sun (Bank Holiday) - Closed
ALL MEDIA © Craft Beer Market