Craft Beer Market Kokubuncho – Sendai
A branch of popular’s Craft Beer Market chain in Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture.
In addition to serving well-selected craft beers at reasonable prices, the different bars of the very popular Craft Beer Market chain are also known for their above the average food offerings, being the Sendai branch in Miyagi Prefecture is no exception.
As with other Craft Beer Market branches, beers are typically priced at Y480 for a small glass and Y800 for a pint size, with around thirty choices on tap from local beers and some import choices. They also offer a small selection of different local craft sakes. This is for sure one of the nicer drinking spots in Sendai’s entertainment district.
With each kitchen having its own specialities, the focus here is on seafood and brochettes of barbecued meats. The setting is spacious and modern, one of the nicer spots in Sendai’s lively entertainment district.
Discover more Craft Beer Drinking Spots
Craft Beer Market Kokubuncho
- Address: 2-1-12 Kokubuncho, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-0803 Miyagi
- Telephone: +81 22-796-6366
- Website: https://www.craftbeermarket.jp/sendaikokubuncho/
- Tabelog: https://tabelog.com/miyagi/A0401/A040101/4017194/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craftbeermarket_sendai/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRAFT-BEER-Market
Tue-Thu 17:00 - 1:00
Fri & Day before Bank holiday 17:00 - 3:00
Sat & Bank holiday 15:00 - 1:00
Sunday 15:00 - 24:00
ALL MEDIA © Craft Beer Market