Craft Beer Market Kanda – Tokyo
A branch of popular’s Craft Beer Market chain in Kanda, Tokyo.
In addition to serving well-selected craft beers at reasonable prices, the different bars of the very popular Craft Beer Market chain are also known for their above the average food offerings, being the Kanda branch is no exception.
As with other Craft Beer Market branches, beers are typically priced at Y480 for a small glass and Y800 for a pint size, with around thirty choices on tap from local beers and some import choices.
The food in Kanda branch focuses more on Western style, featuring Burgers, Steaks and other Tex-mex arrays, however other small tapas or bites are also available, perfectly suiting their beer line-up selection.
Discover more Craft Beer Drinking Spots
Craft Beer Market Kanda
- Address: 1-7-5 Kajicho Misu Blds KANDA1F, Chiyoda 101-0044 Tokyo
- Telephone: +81 3-6260-9477
- Website: https://www.craftbeermarket.jp/kanda/
- Tabelog: https://tabelog.com/en/tokyo/A1310/A131002/13207172/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cbmkanda/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRAFTBEERMARKET.kanda/
Mon-Fri: 11:30 - 14:00, 17:00 - 23:30
Sat: 17:00 - 23:30
Sun (Bank Holiday) - Closed
ALL MEDIA © Craft Beer Market