Craft Beer Market Awajicho – Tokyo
A decent choice for a lunch time beer, however it’s closed at the weekends as this is a business area. It doesn’t differ much of the other Craft Beer Market bars within the chain.
A branch of popular’s Craft Beer Market chain in Awajicho.
Craft Beer Market Awajicho is a decent choice for a lunch time beer, however it’s closed at the weekends as this is a business area. It doesn’t differ much of the other bars within the chain.
The bar offers 30 taps of beer as usual within companies’ policy, however 3 of those being dedicated to domestic macro beers, the rest dedicated to both domestic and small amount of craft beer imports.
Food on this branch tends to be on the western style, with pizzas being the feature items.
Discover more Craft Beer Drinking Spots
Craft Beer Market Awajicho
- Address: 2-9-1 Kanda Tsukasamachi No.1 Takada Bldg.1F, Chiyoda 101-0048 Tokyo
- Telephone: +81 3-5577-3046
- Website: https://www.craftbeermarket.jp/awajicho/
- Tabelog: https://tabelog.com/en/tokyo/A1310/A131002/13160818/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cbm_awajicho/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRAFTBEERMARKET.Awajicho/
Mon-Fri: 11:30 - 14:00, 17:00 - 23:30
Sat-Sun (Bank Holiday) - Closed
ALL MEDIA © Craft Beer Market