Bar Bees Knees – Kyoto
To enter Bees Knees, you must first arrive and find it, so keep every sense of direction on the alert and be on the lookout for a yellow door where you can see the written "The Book Store" and a discreet bee emblem.
To enter Bees Knees, you must first arrive and find it, so keep every sense of direction on the alert and be on the lookout for a yellow door where you can see the written “The Book Store” and a discreet bee emblem.
The bar is run by Toru Ariyoshi, a World Champion Barman, so the show is guaranteed.
This New York-inspired speakeasy opened in April 2018 and has been serving cocktails from the well-known era “Dry Law” with its most transgressive touch. A dimly lit bar that oozes an exquisite atmosphere and is designed so that all customers can sit at the bar.
Some of the signature drinks at Bees Knees include a smoked mojito and of course the namesake Knees Bees.
Discover more places where to drink in Japan
Bar Bees Knees
- Address: 364 Kamiyachō, Nakagyō-ku, Kyoto, 604-8024, Japan
- Telephone: +81 75-585-5595
- Website: https://bees-knees-kyoto.jp/
- Tabelog: https://tabelog.com/en/kyoto/A2601/A260201/26031299/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bees.knees.kyoto/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BEES-KNEES-791343637733668/