Bar Trench – Tokyo
The elegant Bar Trench pseudo-aristocratic barmen of this clandestine bar in an alley do not feel a pulse in the foreign and traditional, but they also show a magical touch in cocktails such as a ‘frappe’ with lime, orgeat syrup and mint.
If anise-flavoured or infused spirits aren’t your cup of tea at Bar Trench, there are plenty of other imaginative blends on the repertoire of their menu, which is sure to have the largest selection of bitters in all of Japan.
- Address: 1F, 1-5-8 Ebisu-Nishi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0021, Japan
- Telephone: +81 3 3780 5291
- Website: http://small-axe.net/bar-trench/
- Tabelog: https://tabelog.com/en/tokyo/A1303/A130302/13115019/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bartrench/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bartrench/