Bar Benfiddich – Tokyo
Hiroyasu Kayama’s charming and classic Bar Benfiddich resembles an old pharmacy thanks to numerous herbal infusions and ferments so unusual that they line the shelves.
Dressed in a classic white jacket, the bartender can often be found grinding roots, herbs, and other spices grown on his family’s land, adding a point of complexity and pure mixology to especially gin and whiskey-based aromatic cocktails.
They also ferment home-made liqueurs, the bar is well known for making its own version of Campari bitter liquor.
Bar Benfiddich has no menu, but Kayama’s imaginations are limitless without a doubt.
- Address: 9F, 1 Chome-13-7, Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, 160-0023 Tokyo, Japan
- Telephone: +81 3-6279-4223
- Website: https://ameblo.jp/kayama0927/
- Tabelog: https://tabelog.com/en/tokyo/A1304/A130401/13159249/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/barbenfiddich/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BarBenfiddich/
ALL MEDIA ©Bar Benfiddich